Do you know that dentists have more income when compared with other doctors? Dentists get an annual income of about 600 million for professional teeth whitening. It shows how many people are suffering from yellow teeth. Of course, Who doesn’t want a whiter teeth and beautiful whiter smile? But you have no need to afford more money to dentists for getting whiter teeth. We have many best and safe, natural ingredients to whiter teeth which work same as professional teeth whitening kits. One of the best natural ingredients for whitening teeth is strawberry. Hence check the complete article to know how to use strawberries to whiten teeth.
Teeth Whitening with Strawberries
Your teeth must remain strong and healthy to eat anything. But due to certain problems, our teeth becomes damaged. Also, discoloration occurs which seems not really good while smiling. Intake of coffee, tea, wine, sweets which are favorite to all can cause stains on teeth. It results in the plaques formation on teeth which in turn discoloration(yellow color) forms. Also, harmful gum diseases also happen at sometimes. If not treat at the initial stage, lead to permanent loss of teeth. Hence, you have to remove all the topical stains that cause plaques on teeth.
Today all are using many artificial chemicals for teeth whitening. In spite of its cure, they cause permanent damage and takes away the enamel on teeth. Some people bleaches their teeth and overdo teeth whitening which is too harmful to teeth. The porous membranes on teeth will erode and leads to tooth decay. Luckily, we have many homemade teeth whiteners that are available in our home cabinet helps to prevent discoloration of teeth. One of the natural homemade recipes for teeth whitening is Strawberry. Hence use strawberries to whiten teeth.
Some questions have raised that Is strawberry good for health during pregnancy?. Yes, of course. During pregnancy, women must require vitamin c food. Since Strawberry is rich in Vitamin-c, it is good for health. So, you have no side effects when you eat strawberry at the time of pregnancy.
Does Strawberry Whiten your Teeth ?
Do you think brushing with fluoride toothpaste makes your teeth white? No, not at all, in fact, excessive fluoride also destroys your teeth. Hence, better to use natural products to whiten your teeth. We have a bunch of natural homemade recipes to get white teeth. Strawberry is one among them. I know when you heard strawberry for teeth whitening, you will surprise & a question comes to your thought that Does Strawberries really whiten teeth? With no doubt, the answer is definitely yes. In addition to its sweet taste, also used for DIY Teeth whitening method. The malic acid present in strawberries helps to remove all the stains producing components that form on your teeth. Also, helps you to get pearly whites. This DIY(do it yourself) home remedy is completely safe and cost-effective.
Strawberry for Teeth Whitening
Many scientists have done experiments and proved that Strawberries are the excellent solution for teeth whitening. The astringent properties of strawberry break down the stain molecules. Hence, it removes the yellow color on teeth and turns into a white shade. The malic acid present in strawberries acts as the tooth whitening agent. In some cases, strawberry contains more harmful citric acid which reduces the hardness of teeth. But, the concentration of malic acid is less in ripe strawberry when comparable to others. Hence, prefer only ripe strawberries to whiten teeth.
- Take a ripe strawberry and cut this into a half.
- Rub this half strawberry onto your teeth.
- Stay for at least 5 minutes.
- Then, wash your teeth with water.
- Make sure that all traces of strawberry pulp is removed or not.
- After that, floss your teeth.
- Otherwise, the seeds of strawberry may stick in between your teeth which are not healthy and causes dental pain.
- Blend one or two strawberries and extract the pulp.
- Apply this paste on your teeth.
- Allow it to sit on your teeth for some time.
- Then, clean your teeth to remove strawberry pulp.
- Use this strawberry teeth whitener for once or twice in a week.
- Mash two or three strawberries.
- Separate the pulp into a bowl.
- Add apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and baking soda each of 1/2 teaspoon.
- Stir those ingredients very well.
- Now, dip your toothbrush into this solution.
- Then brush your teeth by covering all molars with this natural tooth whitener.
- After, rinse your mouth with water or any mouthwash.
- Do this trick once in a week.
After three months if you didn’t see any results, you must increase the dose of strawberry. Also, use strawberry teeth whitening a week thrice for several months.
Baking Soda and Strawberries to Whiten Teeth
Do you know what is good for whitening teeth? Baking soda and Strawberries teeth whitener are the best natural product to get rid of the yellow color or discolored teeth. Strawberry, a yummy fruit that everyone gets saliva and loves to eat. In addition to its taste, also works great for teeth whitening. The astringent properties of Strawberry clean all the superficial stains. The malic acid present in strawberries removes the plaques which destroy teeth which in turn provides whiter shade on teeth. For instant and effective results, add a little amount of baking soda to it.
Alternatively, baking soda that can available in our kitchen cabinet is a wonderful remedy for teeth whitening. Baking soda, another name is sodium carbonate has the same properties as strawberries. Hence, it cleans all topical debris and prevents plaques build up. So, to get instant and effective results, add a little amount of baking soda to Strawberries.
Strawberry and Baking Soda to Whiten Teeth
- To prepare strawberry baking soda teeth whitening recipe, mash 1 or 2 strawberries.
- Crush these berries until you get cream like pulp.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda(sodium bicarbonate) to this pulp.
- Mix these two ingredients well till you get creamy consistency as toothpaste.
- Apply this natural strawberry teeth whitener on your toothbrush.
- Take a brush as you would normally.
- Brush carefully without leaving any side effects.
- After brushing, rinse your mouth with water.
- Also, do flossing because some traces of strawberries will accumulate between teeth.
- Use these strawberries to whiten teeth once or twice a week for several months.
Remember, over usage of this remedy will erode your tooth enamel because these two ingredients are harsh. Hence, our recommendation is not to use this teeth whitener more than the limit. Although it is safe and prevent plaques but doesn’t eliminate germs and bacteria. Hence, don’t use this home remedy alone, better to use it with your toothpaste.