Everyone sets heart on taking their photos and feel happy looking at their images. The picture becomes more appeal when you have a smile on your face. Isn’t it? But it’s hard to smile when you have discolored teeth. Coming to the fact, no one smiles with their decayed teeth. So, do you want to get back your normal white teeth? Don’t get panic; there are many natural ways to get white teeth. Step forward to know DIY Teeth Whitening methods and natural ways to whiten teeth with no investment.
How to whiten your teeth Naturally
One of the most common problems that I have noticed by referring DIY teeth whitening reviews is discolored teeth. Unfortunately, there are many reasons for yellow or discolored teeth like poor hygiene, taking cigarettes, alcohol, etc. This makes enamel on tooth lighter & thinner which in turn results in damage to teeth. Having the bright & white teeth is a representation of healthy body and activeness. How can I naturally whiten my teeth is the query which enters into everyone’s picture? Right? No need to worry; Luckily they are many natural products to get whiter teeth in your cabinet. You cannot spend budget for teeth whitening, just follow the below natural tooth whiteners which are completely safe & no side effects.
1. DIY Baking Soda to Whiten your Teeth
Baking Soda acts as the best natural teeth whitener. Baking Soda or Sodium Bicarbonate is an excellent agent to remove the stains on teeth and make your teeth white. The alkaline nature of the baking soda maintains the PH balance when we take the acidic food. Also, it prevents the acid breakdowns which take away the enamel on teeth. So, it is recommended to use the baking soda as the recipe for whitening teeth. You can prepare the Teeth Whitening toothpaste with simple baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Alternatively, you can prepare the Natural Teeth Whitener using baking soda & lemon or baking soda &
Few drops of Hydrogen Peroxide.
Directions to use:
- Take the baking soda in a bowl.
- Add the hydrogen peroxide until the mixture appears as the paste.
- Place this paste on the toothbrush and rinse the teeth for about 3 minutes.
- This Tooth Whitening Paste will turn your teeth in white color.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar as natural bleach for teeth
Have you ever tried the Apple Cider Vinegar for the best DIY Teeth Whitening Remedy? Of course, it is tasty, works great in removing the Stains. In addition to this, it reduces the plaques which cause a yellow color to the teeth. You can use these natural teeth bleaching solution as the toothpaste. Don’t allow this vinegar on teeth for more time because the acids in it will take away the enamel.
1 cup of Diluted Apple Cider Vinegar.
3 cups of Water.
Directions to use:
- Mix the apple cider vinegar and water in the ratio of 1:3.
- Dip the toothbrush in this emulsion.
- Take a brush as you would normally.
- Practicing this home remedy will get you back the white teeth.
3. DIY Teeth Whitening Strawberries Paste
All of us known the yummy Strawberries but don’t know it is one of the DIY Teeth Whitening Remedies. Strawberries are rich in Vitamin-C and malic acid that helps to reduce the stains and returns the teeth as white. The malic acid works great for removing the food particles completely that remain on the teeth. You can add the salt and little amount of baking soda to strawberries to get White Teeth. The salt scrubs away the strain causing food.
2 or 3 Strawberries.
A pinch of Sea Salt.
1/2 tbsp Baking Soda(if you prefer).
Directions to use:
- Crush the Strawberries in the form of pulp.
- Add a pinch of salt and baking soda as your preference.
- Mix them finely until it appears as the paste.
- Take a brush for 5 minutes using these teeth whitening mixture.
- Choose the children’s toothbrush as it gets into the teeth very well.
- To get White Teeth, do this trick twice in a week.
4. How to get White Teeth with Turmeric?
It may be the wonder that turmeric powder is one of the natural tricks to Whiten Teeth at home. Like baking soda, turmeric also contains all natural teeth whitening properties. However, it treats the dental pain too. This healthy and cost-effective recipe for teeth whitening makes your teeth look bright and clear white.
1 tbsp Turmeric Powder.
Directions to use:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with the coconut oil until it forms a paste.
- Take this paste onto your brush and do as you would normally.
- Leave this Tooth whitening paste to set on it for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then, rinse off it using water.
- Check if there are any traces of turmeric powder and rinse completely.
5. Bananas to Whiten your Teeth
Surprisingly, banana is also safe DIY Teeth Whitening method. The healthy minerals like Potassium, Magnesium, and other vitamins strengthens your teeth and gums. This natural, safe teeth whitening formula gives you Whiter Teeth and also a beautiful white smile. Since banana doesn’t contain any acids, it can’t do any harm to enamel and is completely safe. Use inside of the banana peel on your teeth as you would for the strawberries. To use banana peel as natural Whitener for Teeth, rub the peel on teeth for 2 minutes. After that, take a normal brush with above mentioned easy DIY Teeth Whitening Methods. Since it is completely safe, you can do this trick for daily.
6. How to make your Teeth White using Coconut Oil?
Does coconut oil whitens teeth? It sounds hard to rinse your mouth with Coconut Oil for getting Whiter Teeth. Right? But it really works great. The fatty acids present in coconut oil breaks down into Teeth Whitening enzymes. When these enzymes come in contact with our saliva, oxygen molecules are produced which removes the stains. The lauric acid in coconut oil kills the bacteria which makes teeth in yellow color.
1/2 tbsp of Baking soda(optional).
Directions to use:
- Early in the morning, before going to brush, rinse your mouth with coconut oil and then take the brush.
- Else, heat the coconut oil and add a pinch of baking soda to oil.
- Use this mixture to rinse your mouth and after split it out.
7. Activated Charcoal Paste for Making Teeth Whiter
It seems very strange to use activated charcoal as Whitening Paste for Teeth. But you can realize once you have used it. We have known that the common use of Activated Charcoal is for food poisoning, but it is also a great remedy for DIY Teeth Whitening. You can use this charcoal either in powdered form or get this powder from capsules.
Activated Charcoal Powder.
How to make Teeth Whitening paste?
- Place the charcoal powder in a bowl.
- Add the water to powder until it appears as toothpaste.
- Do the brush as you would daily with this paste.
- You will surprise after seeing your teeth.
Tips to prevent Yellow Teeth
It is necessary to prevent the yellow teeth before it comes into appearance. Hence, follow the below tips to get rid of formation of discolored teeth.
- Eat the crunchy veggies like carrots, celery in the day time which can really give the Whiten Teeth.
- Intake of the coffee, tea, grape juice can cause strain to your teeth. Hence use the straw while taking those drinks.
- Since the bacteria is the main cause of the decayed tooth, it is better to rinse the teeth with water regularly for several times.
- Certain foods like citrus fruits, carbonated drinks will cause damage to enamel. Hence take a brush immediately after taking these foods.
With a little of patience of using these natural ways, you can definitely get the white teeth. So, use these safe, natural remedies for Whitening Teeth to get the bright smile.